Apply for Satellite Communication Station Licence
Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
For Business Users only
This licence is only for business users with a registered Unique Entity Number (UEN).
Apply on GoBusiness Licensing
Please use desktop / laptop to apply for this licence.
You can only view application details and make payment via mobile. Please use GoBusiness Licensing on desktop to use all features.
Continue to GoBusiness Licencing anyway
For transmitting and/or receiving messages or data by means of satellite communications.
Licence Fee: To be determined
- The attachment should contain a Earth Station System Block Diagram and Description.
- Please provide the equipment Rack Diagram with Panel Layout showing functional units - Transmitter, receiver, up/down converter, module/demodulator, monitor and control, baseband(audio/video) data interface, power supply and others (to specify).
- The attachment should contain the following:
a. Horizontal Elevation of Earth Station
b. Antenna Radiation Diagram (Copolar and Crosspolar)
c. Transmitter/Receiver RF Filter Attenuation
- This attachment refers to the General Description of the Functional Units.
- This attachment is for any supporting documents required to be submitted.
Applicant must be ACRA registered company/business