Apply for Planning Permission
Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)
Apply on URA
Your Qualified Person has to apply to URA for planning permission through CORENET if your application falls within any of the following scenarios:
- If the location of your building is within Urban Design Areas. You may visit URA SPACE to find out if your development is located in these areas by referring to the Control Plans and clicking "Urban Design Element" under the Filter Bar.
- If the solar panel is deemed to be elevated (1m from the roof level for landed housing developments, or 1.8m from the roof level for other developments) and located within one of the following land use zones:
- Residential with Commercial at 1st storey
- Commercial & Residential
- Residential / Institution
- Commercial / Institution
- Educational Institution
- Place of Worship
- Civic & Community Institution
Note: You may also visit URA SPACE to find out the land use zone of your building by referring to "Land Use Plans" layer, clicking "Master Plan" and keying in the address of your building
- If space under your proposed solar panels are enclosed or put to commercial uses such as Outdoor Refreshment Area. The space shall be computed as Gross Floor Area.
For the steps to apply for planning permission, Development Application.
For details of the planning permission, Apply for Planning Permission.
For enquiries/clarifications on submission requirements, please email URA.